Dianne MunKittrick has been a nature lover since childhood. Her early career was spent outdoors in the natural resource field. She’s done everything from radio-tracking deer and elk to cooking and eating rattlesnake. She’s worked on vegetation studies in Maine, Idaho, and Montana. Dianne now paints the things she loves - nature and wildlife.
Dianne lives with her husband in a rural area of South Carolina on the shore of a small secluded cove of Lake Marion. The beautiful scenery and abundant wildlife provide Dianne with ample ideas and inspiration for her artwork.
Selected Honors and Awards:
- 2015 - The Art of Conservation Exhibit
• 2014 - Birds in Art Exhibit - Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum
- 2013 - AFC Marine Explorers Expedition - Cayman Islands
- 2012 - Second Place - Wildlife Artist of the Year/Wildscape Magazine
- 2011 - Region I Winner - Paint the Parks
- 2010 - Master's Circle Paint America Association
- 2010 - The Art of Conservation Exhibit
- 2007-11 - Paint the Parks Top 100 and Top Mini 50
- 2009 - Juror for Charlotte Art League "It's for the Birds" Art Exhibit